Hello there, dearies! How’s the first week of November so far? My apologies for not being able to finish my Attitude of Gratitude installment before my actual birthday. This busy lady did some cooking (creamy carbonara was a hit!) and celebrated her special day with family and friends.
I never had an extragavant party but my past birthdays were filled with greetings and love.
This year, a giant pizza and compilation of video greetings from my beloved team surprised me. Those peeps are the sweetest!
Anyhoo, I’d like to finish what I’ve started so let me blow the last part of my birthday post.
On to the list of things I am grateful for..
11. God’s words for leading me to the right direction. It gives me courage to go on with life no matter how difficult the situation is. His words are my comfort. I hold on to His promises.
12. Failures. For teaching me to humble my heart, never stop growing and to always aim for progress.
13. Time. It helped me to forgive, love, and trust again.
14. The gorgeous and wonderful people I’ve met online. Thank you for the friendship, inspiration and knowledge. I’ve let go of many but who needs a lot? What matters is you surround yourself with the right kind of folks. Yes? Yes!
15. Books. You are my first love. Thanks for tickling my imagination and for bringing me to places I’ve never been to, as well as for the characters who made me laugh and cry.
16. My DVDs. Watching my favorite series and movies relieves my stress. Seriously, I could not live without my precious DVDs. They’re my babies.
17. The opportunity to (somehow) inspire others. Whenever I feel I’m a failure, I think of the people who claimed to have been inspired by my advice, heart to heart talks, and writings. It’s an honor to be appreciated by others.
Being grateful despite what you’re going through can be hard but if we feel gratified and practice it everyday , wonderful things will surely manifest in our lives.
Another chapter of my life has started and I am certain that there are more things to be thankful for along the way.
As my Attitude of Gratitude post comes to an end, I’d like to sincerely thank you for reading it. It means a lot to me. You are another reason why I’m grateful ❤
Photo from Google